As an employer you have obligations to assess and, if necessary, enrol employees into a workplace pension that you must set up for them. You must contribute to the workplace pension for your employees.
Our team of experts can explain your workplace pension obligations in detail and inform you of the various options available.
For every payroll you produce, we’ll:
• assess all your employees
• enrol the ones that are eligible
• send them their required notifications
• calculate the contributions
• upload reports to the pension scheme
• maintain an archive as required by The Pensions Regulator.
We’ll ensure you meet all your statutory obligations.
If you’ve already begun enrolling your employees but aren’t happy that you’re under control and doing it properly, we can recreate your assessments from the date your duties started and up to date.
We’ll make sure that you’re in the correct position and put you back in full control with a set up that satisfies The Pensions Regulator.